OUR PANELS ARE FLAME RESISTANT AND
ARE COMPLIANT WITH VARIOUS STANDARDS.
For the ASTM E-84 test method, our panels received a Class A result with a score of 0 for flame spread and 85 for smoke developed. They also have a Class CC1 rating in accordance with the ASTM D-635 standard.
PROFESSIONAL-LOOKING TEMPORARY WALLS
The Benefits of Using Temporary Construction Walls
We design innovative and superior temporary construction wall systems and panels that help develop and maintain high-quality dust-free construction work zones and simplified barrier systems for infection control in hospital environments and healthcare facilities.
Our temporary construction walls, temporary wall panels, and dust containment construction enclosures are durable, reusable, and lightweight. We engineer and construct dust-free barrier systems that meet and exceed requirements and adjustable temporary construction walls that exceed infection control guidelines.
Our temporary construction walls provide benefits beyond a perfect barrier between clients and work projects:
- A true temporary and cost-effective solution
- Lightweight, sturdy, and reusable
- Easy to transport
- Quick setup and breakdown
- Adaptable, modular, and expandable
- Completely customizable
- Professional true-wall appearance
- Light pass-through with no need for temporary lighting
- Air-tight installations without the use of tools
- Availability of one-of-a-kind items to meet your needs
We can pair our temporary construction walls with customizable applications and accessories such as air filtration machines, digital differential pressure gauge kits, self-latching hinged doors with adjustable hydraulic closers, locking handles, and an air-tight seal.
Call Edge Guard today for prices. If you need something other than the listings on our website, please let us know.
Our Temporary Wall Panels are Easy to Assemble
While our temporary wall panels are easy to assemble quickly without the use of tools, we provide a complete set of installation instructions for:
- Temporary partition walls, including doors and hardware
- Digital differential pressure gauge kits
- Air filtration units
- Grid clip assemblies and custom-engineered Camlock fasteners
- Pushbutton combination locksets and lever style locksets
- Additional parts and accessories
Our temporary wall panels meet the ASTM E-84 standard for flame resistance, E-85 flame spread -0, and smoke development -85. Class A. ASTM D-635-Class CC1.
We offer a full spectrum of barrier system adjustable temporary wall panels and anteroom type enclosures in a range of widths and adjustable heights.
Labor savings of our system compared to using metal studs and drywall typically pay for the units in 2 to 3 uses. You can use them over and over.
Call to learn more about our temporary wall panels. We can produce one-of-a-kind items to meet your needs!
A Dust Containment System with a Professional Look
We offer high-quality dust containment systems using wall barriers created from lightweight modular panels quickly and easily assembled without using tools.
The dust containment system isolates renovation dust from outlying critical workspaces. Our reusable panels are easy to clean and maintain and can be used with air scrubbers to create a negative air construction space. The panels are available in Opal, Semi-clear, and Clear to provide a professional appearance.
These are a few reasons to choose us as your full-service provider for a dust containment system:
- Clean, modern, and secure
- Airtight, durable, and attractive professional appearance
- Cost-effective system
- Provides superior performance for commercial applications
- Engineered to reduce dust, debris, & particulates
We are masters in overcoming dust containment challenges of construction sites and applications from hospitals and healthcare facilities to cleanroom biotech laboratories, airports, and commercial-industrial construction settings.