3M Firestop Sealant 20 fl oz Sausage Pack Case – 10 Pieces per Box
- Firestop tested for through penetration applications up to 4 hours in accordance with ASTM E814 (UL 1479) and CAN/ULC-S115
- Sag-resistant properties offer clean application as well as strong adhesion in both wall and floor applications
- Water-based and paintable sealant provides easy application and clean-up
- Sealant is re-enterable and repairable
3M formulated this firestop sealant to dry and form a monolithic seal that also acts as a barrier to airborne sound transmission. 3M™ Fire Barrier Sealant CP 25WB+ is a red, one-component, gun-grade, latex-based, intumescent firestop sealant. This fire barrier sealant helps control the spread of fire, smoke and noxious gases before, during and after exposure to a fire.
Dependable and Easy-to-Use Firestop Sealant
Tough and ready-to-use, 3M™ Fire Barrier Sealant CP 25WB+ is a high-performance, one-component, latex-based, intumescent sealant that dries to form a monolithic firestop seal. This sealant also acts as a barrier to airborne sound transmission. As penetrants are exposed to fire, the unique intumescent property of this material allows 3M™ Fire Barrier Sealant CP 25WB+ to expand and help maintain a firestop penetration seal for up to 4 hours. This sealant is designed to help control the spread of fire, smoke and noxious gases before, during and after exposure to a fire when installed in accordance with a listed through-penetration or fire-resistive joint assembly system (STC-Rating of 54 when tested in a STC 54-rated wall assembly).
- HVAC ducts and vents
- Metallic and non-metallic pipes
- Blank openings
- Single and bundled cables
- Insulated pipe
- Pipe and cable through-penetrations
- Rated wall, floor and floor-ceiling assemblies
- Static construction joints