House Hold Cleaners
It's hard to believe, but your dirty kitchen sink has more bacteria than your toilet seat. Use a product labeled as an EPA-registered disinfectant, or make your own. To disinfect, clean your sink with soap and water first, then spray a mist of vinegar followed by a mist of hydrogen peroxide, and let air-dry. If your sink is stainless steel, make it sparkle afterward by putting a few drops of mineral oil on a soft cloth and buffing. This prevents water buildup, which deters mold and keeps the sink looking clean longer.
Top Sellers At Celtic
- Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner 1 Gal
- Windex Original Glass Cleaner 23 fl. oz.
- Mold Armor 64oz. House Wash Hose End Sprayer
- Lysol Lemon Breeze All-Purpose Cleaner
- Clorox Cleaner Spray 32oz
- Pine-Sol Original Multi-Surface Cleaner 144 oz.
- Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner 1 Gal