The Super FR Tarp is a general purpose, fire retardant enclosure that serves the dual purpose of providing jobsite and weather protection. The Super FR Tarp’s advanced fabrication and superior design makes this 15 mil tarp a must have on every jobsite. Standard features for the Super FR Tarp include 4” reinforced hems, D-Rings and grommets around the perimeter and strengthened corners. Superior fabrication ensures that grommets will line up on like-sized tarps making installation fast & easy. The center of the tarp has an internal seam with grommets that is to be used as an extra tie-off point, which will greatly reduce flapping caused by wind. The Super FR Tarp’s base material is a super strong 14×14 weave polyethylene that is rip and tear resistant.
- Fire-Retardant: Meets NFPA 701 Method II & Boston Fire Marshal Test BFD IX-1
- High density white woven polyethylene (HDPE)
- Super strong 14×14 weave, 15 mil thickness
- 4” reinforced hem and corners with D-Rings & webbing added for extra strength
- Rust-proof grommets added every 3′ around perimeter & on internal seams
- Rip-resistant fabric
- Easy to install, secure & remove