House Wrap 9ft x 100ft
- Grip-Rite weather resistive barriers are made of a durable high density polyethylene woven substrate that possesses very high tensile strength that resists the tearing that results from high wind exposure. Superior UV treatment allows exposure for over six months without deterioration. Grip-Rite House-Wrap and Commercial Grade weather resistive barriers are coated on both sides with LDPE. Grip-Rite House-Wrap-E is coated on one side.
- Grip-Rite weather resistive barriers can be used in any code compliant application that calls for AC 38 compliance to Grade D building paper.
- Grip-Rite House-Wrap and Commercial Grade function as an air barrier and meet the requirements of the Air Barrier Association of America.
- Grip-Rite weather resistive barriers function as a moisture protection barrier, an air infiltration barrier, and a weather resistive barrier.
- Grip-Rite weather resistive barriers are applied over exterior walls that have been framed and sheathed beneath the final exterior wall surface.
- Grip-Rite weather resistive barriers can be used over exterior wood based sheathing in plaster applications when applied in two layers.
- Grip-Rite House-Wrap and Commercial Grade Weather resistive barriers meet 2012 Energy Code Air Barrier requirements and pass ASTM E2178 and ASTM E2357.
- Suitable for a wide range of climates
- Minimizes air infiltration, allowing exterior walls to have a higher insulation performance
- Permits moisture to escape the stud wall, preventing damage to the interior wall cavity
- Prevents bulk water intrusion, protecting the sheathing and stud wall components