Nail length is often defined by the word “penny,” indicated by the letter “d” on packaging and labels. Different types of nails are designed specifically for flooring, framing, masonry and roofing. Gauge determines how thick a nail is, with lower numbers indicating greater thickness.
Top Sellers At Celtic
- Paslode 3 in. x 0.120 Galvanized Framing Nails
- Grip-Rite 4000 Box 3-1/4 in. x 0.131-Gauge Plastic Galvanized Smooth Framing Nails
- Grip-Rite 5000 1-1/2 in. 18-Gauge Finish Brad Nail
- Torre #8 x 1-1/4 in. Phillips Coarse Thread Sharp Point Drywall Screws
- Tapcon 1/4 in. x 3-1/4 in. Polymer Plated Steel Hex-Washer-Head Concrete Anchors