Paints & Sundries
Flat, matte painted finishes should be reserved for surfaces unlikely to require frequent washing. These gentle, soothing finishes conceal flaws making them an excellent choice for older walls with “character.”
Satin and eggshell paints are the preferred finishes for highly-trafficked areas. Attractive, long-lasting, and practical, a satin finish is easy to maintain. Just wipe up those little fingerprints with a damp cloth.
Semi-gloss paint is very durable and washable, and will produce a visible shine. It is ideal for trim, woodwork and cabinetry. You might also consider satin paint for a slightly subtler finish that's just as easy to keep clean.
Gloss finishes deliver the highest level of shine and durability and is an excellent choice to highlight doors, trim and other architectural elements.
Top Sellers at Celtic
- Wooster 9-in Regular Paint Roller Frame
- Cover Grip Safety Drop Cloth 3.5ft x 12ft
- Valspar Signature Interior Satin Tintable White Latex-Base Paint
- Pro Canvas Drop Cloth 9ft x 15ft
- Valspar Duramax Elastomeric Masonry and Stucco Exterior Flat
- Shur-Line Reusable Paint Tray
- Rust-Oleum Ultimate Wood Stain Kona Oil-Based – 32 fl oz
- Minwax Wood Finish Dark Walnut Oil-Based 32-fl oz Interior Stain