Skudo Skudoboard Rigid Protection Board 4′ x 4′ HT Interlock Fabric Grey
- SkudoBoard HT is a heavy duty, synthetic, rigid board that provides superior protection under forklift and general construction traffic. Use wherever you would protect your surfaces with Masonite or plywood. Ideal for use under work stations – pipe cutting, finish carpentry, painting.
- The textured surface of SkudoBoard HT is fire retardant, water resistant and resists curling and warping – reducing safety hazards on your jobsite. The high compression strength protects from dropping objects and spreads the load under forklifts, keeping your floors safe. It can also be used for extreme vertical protection.
- Our award-winning SkudoBoard Interlock features the same heavy duty strength and extreme impact resistance of our SkudoBoard HT Fabric Back. The unique interlocking tabs keep the board from slipping and moving out of place while also eliminating the hassle of taping the boards together. The textured surface of SkudoBoard Interlock spreads impact loads under forklifts and machinery, while the fabric-back underside simultaneously protects your damage sensitive surfaces from staining, chipping, and scratches.
- The penetrating nature of the Skudo CURETM means that the aggressive abrasives or strippers that are required for some traditional topical curing products are no longer required – saving time when prepping the surface.
Features & Benefits:
• Protect all surfaces from construction, machinery, and foot traffic
• Lightweight, quick and easy to handle size 45″ x 45″
• Simple to layout, pack up, and reuse as needed
• Fire retardant
• Test proven slip-resistance in wet and dry conditions
• Replaces curling Masonite and plywood
• Extremely high impact resistance – spreads impact loads
• Ideal for forklift and material cart protection
• Far superior to cardboard and plastic protection products
• Interlocking tabs hold boards in place without slipping or moving
• Edge pieces included to fill in gaps when placing against walls