ZipWall® Standard Zippers, 2 Pack – AZ2
- The ZipWall Standard Zipper provides easy access to the worksite.
- For personnel, use one zipper for a simple doorway or place 2 zippers side by side to create a wide roll-up doorway that makes it easy to move tools and building materials in and out of the worksite.
- Each AZ2 package contains 2 self-adhesive Standard Zippers.
- The Standard Zipper is ideal for temporary interior barriers where temperatures don’t go below 55-Degree Fahrenheit.
- To install the Standard Zipper, unroll it and determine its placement. Be sure the pull is at the floor and that the end of the zipper is below where the plastic bends at the floor. Then, starting at the top, peel the backing off the zipper and press it firmly onto the sheeting. Next, open the zipper, making sure to keep the adhesive in contact with the plastic. With a razor knife, cut the opening using the teeth as a guide. Now, with the zipper open, use your thumb and fore finger to press the plastic and the zipper together for a solid bond.
- Quickly creates a doorway in plastic dust barriers, providing easy entry and exit. Works best in temperatures above 55° F (12.8° C).
- ZipWall® Standard Zipper 2-Pack contains two zippers and two flap hooks. A utility knife is needed to cut the opening. ZipperKnife™ sheeting cutter does not come with or work with this zipper.
- Weight: 5.8 oz.
- Dimensions: 8.5″ x 3.5″ x 2”